How To Get Rid Of It!
Cellulite can be an embarrassing and unsightly problem for a lot of women (and some men). But how do you get rid of it?
Understand that how the connective tissue under your skin is formed is largely hereditary. But that does NOT mean you can’t take very positives steps towards getting your cellulite issues under control!
What factors make cellulite worse?
- Hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors that predict the formation of cellulite
- Diet and hydration also play a significant role in worsening or improving cellulite
- The condition of the skin can also play a significant role in how your cellulite is looking
Cenegenics Elite Health Program looks at your entire health, fitness, nutritional and hormonal status. Due to the extensive array of testing we carry out, we can also uncover every medical, nutritional, hormonal and physical reason behind your cellulite. At this stage we can’t change your genetics, but we do have tools that will look at gene expression and methods to improve your body at the cellular level.
At the very least we can minimise your cellulite (without surgery), and at the very best, get rid of it completely!
Enter your details to receive:
- A Free Elite Health Consultation valued at $197
- A $250 off voucher to your first Full Day Elite Health Evaluation – this is where we conduct over 120 tests to examine every aspect of your current health and fitness, consult with your new team of doctors, nutritionists and exercise physiologists, and set you on the course of great health
- A FREE copy of our eBook “Cenegenics Guide to Healthy Aging”
- Inclusion on our email list – we send you regular updates on the latest medical knowledge on common conditions, and general health, fitness and nutrition tips – you can opt out at any time.